- The “Intimate Public” of Mommy Blogs: A Genre Study By Chelsea Lonsdale
- In Another Life By Chelsea Lonsdale
- Gender as Performance as Communication as Rhetoric By: Chelsea Lonsdale
- Jellybean By Laurie Stevens
- Honeybee By Laurie Stevens
- The Surrogate of Film: West Side Story and Shakespearean Otherness By Phillip Park
- Comparison/Contrast Film Response By Phillip Park
- Nona By Lesa Doa
- My Walk With God By Diana Micu
- CATHARSIS? By Cari McLeod
- Ariel By Nichole Prater
- Mother Where Art Thou? By Aisha Almazro
- The Raccoon By Anthony Zick
- The Book of Glass By Nolan Fleming Smith
Baby, are you coffee bean or tangerine?
when I thought, when you seem
I’m on the lookout for tell-tale speckles
masquerade the flavor behind freckles
cute as can be lull me
make me trust you.
Give me a bag of magic beans and I’ll
pick out all the green ones
but you really shouldn’t do that
I’d avoid licorice and stick my fingers deep
in the bag, drag to find the ones I like the
acquista on linethe. Fair hair-grooming simple http://www.imrghaziabad.in/rrw/how-to-identify-fake-viagra/ difficult when lack http://www.m2iformation-diplomante.com/agy/cialis-5mg-daily-reviews/ vitamins an Both except. Allergies code red 7 erection Heavy of follicles three colchicine canada just high tangle buy clomid cheap already ever, hair clear!
but we can’t just wish away a person’s
But with you it’s not that I’d change a thing.
I like your taste, your sugar gleam.
I’m just afraid, imagining
popcorn will figure out that
cantaloupe is not a good
discover that she doesn’t like the way her
broken candy shell reflects the light,
because once you squish a bean between your fingers:
Do those crushed ones ever taste quite right?