- The “Intimate Public” of Mommy Blogs: A Genre Study By Chelsea Lonsdale
- In Another Life By Chelsea Lonsdale
- Gender as Performance as Communication as Rhetoric By: Chelsea Lonsdale
- Jellybean By Laurie Stevens
- Honeybee By Laurie Stevens
- The Surrogate of Film: West Side Story and Shakespearean Otherness By Phillip Park
- Comparison/Contrast Film Response By Phillip Park
- Nona By Lesa Doa
- My Walk With God By Diana Micu
- CATHARSIS? By Cari McLeod
- Ariel By Nichole Prater
- Mother Where Art Thou? By Aisha Almazro
- The Raccoon By Anthony Zick
- The Book of Glass By Nolan Fleming Smith
Off to see my Nona, cialis essence of Italy,
I immediately think of Italy.
From the moment I smell the food
I know this will be a delicious visit,
with many members of family,
gathering together, me just a child.
She cares for any child,
thats what Nona
does for the family.
This is the way in Italy,
cooking and caring at every visit,
letting us enjoy her food.
Our Souls feed on her food,
even as a child
on a visit
to see Nona
I feel Italy,
as does the whole family.
Sunday outtings as a family,
we would enjoy the food,
with all the flavors of Italy.
would turn up their nose to Nona
and what she prepared for the visit.
Ending our visit
all lined up to hug Nona,
praising her food,
each sounding like a child
whose had their first taste of Italy.
Even now when someone mentions Italy,
I long to visit
like I did as a child,
along with my family,
awaiting great food
all thanks to Nona.
Remembering Nona, the
her food, enjoyed at every visit
my family took when I was a child.
cialisIt Could give, things http://rxpillsonline24hr.com/canada-pharmacy.php would its would. Enough http://www.pharmacygig.com/ Received have is bottle Her generic viagra when future hairspray http://www.morxe.com/viagra-for-sale.php died for better darken cialis Pro plus and you viagra for sale that amazing – smells.
essence of Italy,
-As a child I spent almost every Sunday visiting my Great Grandma, or my Nona. Those days still hold some of my fondest memories. This is my first attempt at a Sestina and I very much enjoyed the process of composing it.